market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Thanks to regular subscribers!
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 07:20:57 -0500

Well said, Miranda, here's another "old" organic grower who's glad to see so
many enthusiastic new folks but I have to admit to being just a wee bit
envious of how much time they must have right now to be able to be on the
computer - I don't have time to think let alone correspond much - our
farmers' market is in full swing and going great and the weeds from all the
rain are incredible.

To all the new folks - enjoy the list and all the good information you'll
get from everyone, we're glad you've come aboard and you love it this fall
and winter when we can think again!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas