market-farming - [Market-farming] Jay's help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Jay's help
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:23:02 -0600

I think that over the years we have all received some good constructive
comments from Jay. Several years ago he gave us a guideline on how to put
together a farm brochure and it was totally correct - I followed it and
customers still comment on it. As I recall Jay offered to look it over for
me and make some comments. But then I haven't been a confrontational poster
either. It seems like we get what we deserve sometimes. Why don't we stop
jumping down each other's throats?

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas