market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jay's criticism of Rick Ws web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jay's criticism of Rick Ws web site
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:17:58 -0600

uh jay, gee, I rather like your contributions.

To the point, terse and not about to let the helpless be helpless.

I don't design surveys for free either. I give general guidance for free.

I make my living doing what I do.

But ah, if you'd like an explanation of the standard deviation, I'd be happy
to bore you with it. Endlessly.

Anyone want to discuss the mathematical and substantive meaning of the right
eigenvector of a correlation matrix?

Back to chicken plucking....

Del