market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] child labor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] child labor
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:35:04 -0700

The concept of family freedom does not mean putting the government, any
kind of government, in charge of telling parents how to raise children.
Existing abuses will not be helped by putting people in charge who crave
political power enough to be running government agencies. The best abuse
preventive historically has been close-knit local communities where people
know one another. Nothing is perfect. Especially government.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice

--Henry David Thoreau

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide