market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking and Has Fish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking and Has Fish
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:46:12 -0600

Cool Marc! Aquaculture!

I bet your wife is a happy camper. I hate pumps and my suits stand ready
but I prefer jeans.

I'm doing a cooperative market gardening project with a guy in Indiana.
We're going to help eachother do the planting etc. and I'm going to show him
what little I know about selling. I guess I'd like to do one more market
garden here before the place sells. Yeah, decided to sell my place. Too
many memories. There are other little farm properties. I just have to find
another one.

Anyway, he's heirloom fanatic and so am I. But I do have my preferences for
hybrids. And he has BCS equipment.

It sure will be fun having someone to work with and someone who appreciates
growing.

Is it wrong to want a man for his BCS tiller?

You can see what kind of a person I am. Oh, my, what a nice tiller you have
little Red Riding Hood! Can I interest you in tilling my garden?

LOL Am I bad or what?

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL