market-farming - [Market-farming] was lady bugs, now bees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "SisterSoap" <sisoap AT gwtc.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] was lady bugs, now bees
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:35:55 -0700

>We also buy bee's every spring for pollinators, don't worry about the honey, just need the pollinators.
Phil
<

I mentioned I'd like to get some bees to an friend and she warned me to make sure I "ask" the bee keeper neighbors.  These "neighbors" are about 6 or 7 miles from me.

Do bee keepers have territories..or something like that?  'n if I got some bees, would I upset these neighbors?

Rosie..Black Hills..South Dakota