market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] lady bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] lady bugs
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:12:23 EST

In a message dated 12/19/02 1:14:00 PM Central Standard Time, nan AT olemiss.edu writes:

.  I don't plan to use them again for biocontrol

Nan:
We usually  do about 3 releases every spring, one a month until the weather gets real hot.  I feel like I get real good response from them, even though we use chemicals as well.  We also buy bee's every spring for pollinators, don't worry about the honey, just need the pollinators.

Phil