market-farming - Re: websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBWORLD AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: websites
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:39:06 EST

We host websites....predominately herb/garden related.....our rates are $20 a month without a shopping cart...$25 a month with a cart. $50 one time setup.  We can have most people up within 24-48 hours.  We also link our hosted sites from our main 2 sites where we get around 50,000 visitors a month.  We also "babysite" our hosted sites by giving free advice on design if they're using Front Page. etc.  For domain names I recommend www.directnic.com   $15 a year and they have a lot of extras like free parking, free forwarding, etc.

Maureen Rogers

The Herb Growing & Marketing Network
PO Box 245, Silver Spring, PA 17575-0245
717-393-3295; FAX: 717-393-9261
www.herbnet.com or www.herbworld.com