market-farming - Re: bale unroller and rhubarb

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jacklyn schillinger <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: bale unroller and rhubarb
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:45:43 -0800 (PST)

Rick, we just moved from Cedar Grove, Wi last
fall to Pa. We lived there for three years. All
three years we had a garden there we had a
problem with slugs. They are awful out there.
Sure hope I dont run into that problem in
Pa....My ducks pick my garden spot clean as we
were rototilling here. I hope they got them all.
Jackie