market-farming - Re: farm website survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: farm website survey
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:40:36 -0500

For those of you with websites: How long has your site been online?

5 years

Can you attribute new customers directly to the site?

yes. Even in the off season we are getting a couple hundred hits a week. Who are these people? We are getting, now, about 2 a week asking to be put on our next year list.

How do you utilize the site?

general information important to new subscribers, potential subscribers and current subscribers

What changes would you make now if you could redesign it?

We just did redesign, somewhat. Improved the writing, etc. We should put on new pictures but haven't.