market-farming - Re: farm website survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Palmer" <berryman70 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: farm website survey
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 06:26:12 -0500

> For those of you with websites:
> How long has your site been online?
a little over 3 years

> Can you attribute new customers directly to the site?
That I don't know for sure, but we get quite a few visitors to our site.

> How do you utilize the site?
We consider our website to be more for fun, and a means of showing/telling
a little bit about us and our farm. We have our web address displayed at
our stand and we use it in ads (pennysaver, news paper, bulletin
boards,ect.) We've had customers sign our guestbook.

> What changes would you make now if you could redesign it?
If we were selling a product online, we would try to make our site more
professional looking, but for now we just want to have fun with it.
Don Palmer - western NY
Palmer's Fruits & Vegetables
http://www.palmersfarm.com