market-farming - RE: farm website survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: farm website survey
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:07:21 -0600

Our site has been online for about 3 years. I don't think we actually get
any sales directly from it, but it provides a web presence that our customer
base really likes. We use it as a way to help new customers get acquainted
with us. I'm not sure we'd make any big changes, but we do need to update a
little more often. We have people tell us they look at it regularly to see
what new projects we are doing, and if we haven't changed it, they seem a
little disappointed.

Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com