market-farming - Re: Lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tim Davis" <tdavis AT johnnyseeds.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Lettuce
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:11:47 -0400

Good news and bad news,

Kalura is gone and while we do have a little seed left, we (Johnny's)
won't have it in the 2003 catalog and don't expect it to return. The good
news is that we have a variety in the wings that we feel is Kalura's twin
and it will be available in our 2004 catalog (it's still in production)
asuming all goes well. Hope this helps.

Tim Davis
Research & Production Dept.
Johnny's Selected Seeds