market-farming - Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:43:31 -0500

Hi Rick,

Please tell us about the Missouri Farmer's Union. Or guide me to a
website or someplace that I can find out about them. What do they do
and what are their goals?

The only experiences I've had with FB: I got an automobile insurance
quote form them - it was extremely high - and one of their newbie
employees came to my shop asking for a donation for something or other.

Marie in Missouri

<snip>
The FB in Missouri works against any proposed legislation from the
Missouri
Organic Association, the Missouri Farmer's Union (extremely rapid
growing
and diligent organization