market-farming - No-till method research?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: No-till method research?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:20:33 -0800

From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>

Hmm, are we a bit off topic folks?? Much as I hate to remind, ...

Ok Liz, it has been off topic.

I've been trying to research the no-till (zero-till...) method and haven't had much luck, lots of info on how good it is and the results but not the actual method. Could anybody help out with this - any info to share, or some research sites??

We've recently come into some organic certified land and are thinking of using this method, any other methods to suggest? the land is in the grandfather clause and hasn't been used for agriculture for a number of years. Jacqueline