market-farming - Re: Organic Fertilizer ?s

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave Bennett" <dbennett AT micoks.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic Fertilizer ?s
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 8:45:00 -0500

I've been studying soil balance & besides NPK it looks like calcium,
magnesium, & sulphur are other major components. The issue I'm running into
is finding out what "balanced" is for each situation.

For example, I have vegetable prodution, orchard, & pasture for sheep. Can
these all have the same "balance" requirements for their very different end
crops & uses?