market-farming - Re: Organic Fertilizer ?s

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tommycflinstone AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Organic Fertilizer ?s
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:56:32 EDT

Hi Liz. No he is not trying to sell me any thing, yet. He used to be in the
winery buis. in Tex. then sold out & moved here to East Central Okla. Now
wants to start a winery in Stroud, not far from here. He does sell home brew
& hobby wine making supplies in his hardware store. I think this would not be
for me at this time as I am also one of those that only have evenings &
week-ends to pursue my true interests. Loved your reply. Try doing all this &
working a town job 12-15 hours each day. Got to love the land to envest so
much time & energy. Thank you for the reply-Tommy