market-farming - Re: poultry question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sojourner <sojournr AT missouri.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: poultry question
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:39:49 -0600

Michaele Blakely wrote:

> [...]

Why do you say that? Those spurs can be dangerous. Though frankly if I
had a rooster aggressive enough to be a problem I'd turn him into stew
before I mucked about with his spurs. I wouldn't want to keep him even
- ESPECIALLY - for breeding purposes - who wants to keep a strain for
aggression in their breeding stock?

--
Holly ;-D
Contrary Peasant