market-farming - Re: shell beans varieties

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Michael Creech <creech5 AT mail.tds.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: shell beans varieties
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:51:49 -0500

HI,

Alex already gave you the low down on Black-eye peas and she was right
on the monney. Let me also suggest you try some Pink-eye Purple hull
peas--just a few. Much sweeter than Black-eyes and look almost the same
when cooked!! Yes, Black-eyes are good and traditional but a true
southener knows PInk-eyes are the best!

Penny in SC