market-farming - Re: freezing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cappy AT harborside.com
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freezing
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:12:40 -0800

Quoting Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>:

> Cappy:
>
> I have a commercial kitchen here - we have two
kitchens in the house,
> one downstairs, which I have inspected yearly by
Virginia's Food Safety
> dept.
>
> I should consider renting space!
>
> Robert.
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as:
cappy AT harborside.com
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

Hello to you Robert,

That's great! You might have yourself a new niche
market right there under your roof. It could really
help a lot of small farms and any specialty food
companies (especially those starting out).

If it's legal and up to par, it might be something to
consider. It's worth thinking about.

Please keep me posted.

Cappy