livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] We already grow enough

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: henry walden <henrywalden@lycos.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] We already grow enough
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:04:26 +0000 (GMT)

At the risk of setting myself up, I would like to respond to this. This "horse race" between conventional vs organic farming is useless. The question has to first be posed to our host, namely Mother Earth, "how do you feel about supporting 10 billion human inhabitants?"  You won't force her to do it, she'll shake us off like a December flu. Never the less here we are on the down side of the bell curve giving it a go.