livingontheland - [Livingontheland] open source ecology

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] open source ecology
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

This is pretty cool - it is a wiki set up for open source ecology -

http://openfarmtech.org/wiki/Main_Page

Check out the global village construction set.

Interesting concept.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman