livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Go green: how to plant a foolproof vegetable garden?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Go green: how to plant a foolproof vegetable garden?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

Tomatoes are really easy from seed.  And I dont generally have problems with onions from seed as long as I direct seed in the spring.  Carrots are easy for me to start but my soil is still too dense for a really nice carrot but I grow them anyway:o)

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman