livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "henry walden" <henrywalden@lycos.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:30:35 -0500 (EST)

from Websters: optimism 2) an inclination to put the most favorable
construction upon actions and events or to anticipate the best possible
outcome.

from Zinn's Marx in Soho: "let us not speak of solutions, instead pretend
you have boils, it causes you immense pain to to sit, you have to rise, do
something..."