livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:19:22 -0700

I agree with that. Just today I hammered a close relative hard about the credit rating and such.

I also share the concern as stated and am going to whack that one more time. That group is going to need to be cared for not taught how to do for themselves, there just isn't time to get the rest turned around and productive unless they are pretty well on their way now and that is a precious small number.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>