livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Working Poor

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Working Poor
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:56:45 -0700

I did not read the article but in my probably not so humble opinion it will have to get so bad they can't even find their boot straps to pull themselves out before will even consider trying. Too late!!!

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>