livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] about biochar and food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] about biochar and food
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:33:01 -0700

Sorry Ken, misleading I know. It was a reply to a different Ken on another
list. And no matter whether you agree or not, your work happens to be the
most likely and practical antidote to reduce the CO2 we put in the
atmosphere. According to the soil scientists at Rodale Institute. IMHO
eminently more so than so called biochar.