livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:23:01 -0700

Liz, I think your breath is 'safe' as it is not likely to happen to near that extent. One by one, get them to question their own assumptions, but it is very slow and few will respond. Just the way things are.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>