livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] market season ends

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] market season ends
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:09:45 -0600

You have a very big operation and gleaners for food banks is a terrific
thing. Are you the one in Indiana or Missouri? I hadn't thought of it but we
have one seven miles up the road. We'll try that if the last two nites didn't
ruin peppers and tomatoes in the greenhouses. I picked the last of the ripest
tomatoes and largest giant marconis in advance, hope they survived for last
market tomorrow. Our frost was delayed maybe six weeks beyond average here.