livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] covercrop article?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] covercrop article?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:24:39 -0400

On 10/21/2010 11:13 AM, moon@ceva.net wrote:
Thanks Harvey,
Anyway to post that here or on your site? I wouldn't know where to get wa copy of Countryside & Small Stock Journal.
Best to All, Ann, Va Zone 7

Ann, thanks for your interest in the article. I will put it on my website, but my agreement with Countryside is that I not do so until the current publication cycle is complete.

I'll post to the list when it is up on the site.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

My book, THE MODERN HOMESTEAD POULTRY FLOCK, will be published next year by
Chelsea Green Publishing.