livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food: Why We Waste So Much

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: paul@oneseedling.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food: Why We Waste So Much
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:43:52 -0500

We have really cut down on waste. One way we used to cut down on food waste here in our intentional community was to determine how much each person eats and cook only that amount. For instance when we cook dry beans, the dry measurement is 1/2 cup per person plus whatever meat. Paul

Sent from my iPhone