livingontheland - [Livingontheland] What Should I Do?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] What Should I Do?
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:01:33 -0600

I'm going to take exception to a lot of this guy's "experience", but first
anyone else can jump in if the urge strikes. It's not likely we'll agree on
it all tho, and don't have to.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Should I Do?
http://www.chrismartenson.com/page/what-should-i-do

The most common question by far we get on this website is: “What should I
do?”. Once people watch The Crash Course and are awakened to the very real
threats posed by peak oil and reckless monetary policy, they understandably
want to know how to position themselves intelligently.

Our recommendation: start building resilience into your life today. Ensure
you, your family, and your community are as prepared and sustainably situated
as possible so that you enjoy a high quality of life regardless of how the
future plays out.

My staff and I have distilled the astounding wealth of knowledge our
community members have shared on this site and combined it with our extensive
experience to recommend specific steps and products for you to consider in
your personal preparations. We think this compilation offers tremendous
value: for someone just starting out, it would literally take hundreds of
hours to replicate this informed guidance yourself. We're proud to offer it
to you today, free of charge.

Click on each step below to read the full post: