livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What Should I Do?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What Should I Do?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:45:38 +0100

I first got to know about Chris Martenson a few years ago. Exchanged a few mails at that stage. I thought his crash course was to the point then but I don't know if much has been changed in maybe 4-5 years. I'll have another look.
One thing I wanted to say here is that there are more people who more or less think the same. Another one is Dmitri Orlov.
For me Martenson and Orlov both may be too optimistic about the future.
john

I'm going to take exception to a lot of this guy's "experience", but first anyone else can jump in if the urge strikes. It's not likely we'll agree on it all tho, and don't have to.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

What Should I Do?
http://www.chrismartenson.com/page/what-should-i-do

The most common question by far we get on this website is: "What should I do?". Once people watch The Crash Course and are awakened to the very real threats posed by peak oil and reckless monetary policy, they understandably want to know how to position themselves intelligently.

Our recommendation: start building resilience into your life today. Ensure you, your family, and your community are as prepared and sustainably situated as possible so that you enjoy a high quality of life regardless of how the future plays out.

My staff and I have distilled the astounding wealth of knowledge our community members have shared on this site and combined it with our extensive experience to recommend specific steps and products for you to consider in your personal preparations. We think this compilation offers tremendous value: for someone just starting out, it would literally take hundreds of hours to replicate this informed guidance yourself. We're proud to offer it to you today, free of charge.

Click on each step below to read the full post: