livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Get this: "plant-based nutrition".

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Get this: "plant-based nutrition".
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:26:21 -0600

Get this: "plant-based nutrition".

"Standard care for coronary artery disease is nothing more than
palliative. The purveyors of this treatment acknowledge that it is but a
stop-gap therapy. And as in the case of the radical mastectomy, there is a
far more effective, cost-effective and sustainable treatment. It's simple:
advocate a lifestyle of plant-based nutrition, make a bold leap toward a
world free of heart disease and lessen our use of scalpels and drugs.
...Every patient with this disease should be made aware of this safe, simple,
enduring option to cure himself or herself. Most coronary disease need never
exist, and where it does exist, it need not progress. Present coronary artery
disease therapy need not become the radical mastectomy of this century. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/caldwell-b-esselstyn-jr-md/the-problem-with-interven_b_754881.html
~~~~~~~

It's been reported that health is one of the top concerns of most people in
this country. And as we get older (how did I get this old?) we tend to take
health issues even more seriously.

Conveniently, growing some of our own food dovetails with all this. I keep
saying, As long as we value healthy food and cooking so much less than
doctors and hospitals, we will keep paying more and more for doctors and
hospitals."

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] Get this: "plant-based nutrition"., Tradingpost, 10/15/2010