livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] What should I do?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dan conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] What should I do?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:58:51 -0500

Hi Paul,
Though the people on this list are probably well versed in the idea of self-reliance, community, and food, Chris Martenson's intentions, I think, are sound. I don't think picking apart his list here is serving our time well.
Let's just suffice it to say the basic premise implied is that people need to be aware, have food, question their money's reliability, question the system in general, and be prepared in mind and tools.
What's truly missing in Martenson's list is that the first thing to remember is that no list is going to be useful when TSHTF unless it's written on something you can eat (no war plan survives the first battle).
Things could go a lot of different ways, and having more people aware that they are in the same boat as everyone else might be good for the community. Having a bunch of people trying to hoard stuff is just switching them from hoarding DVDs and cars to hoarding food and gold.

Dan C.
Belgium, WI

I'm going to take exception to a lot of this guy's "experience", but first
anyone else can jump in if the urge strikes. It's not likely we'll agree on it all tho,
and don't have to.

paultradingpost@lobo.net

What Should I Do?
http://www.chrismartenson.com/page/what-should-i-do