livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Peak Oil is History

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Peak Oil is History
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 12:22:21 -0700

After seeing how the descent into near chaos actually worked here in Colombia
I would tend to agree. IMHO we need to be working together to, at a bare
minimum ameliorate the adverse effects. We really need to let people know
that life is going to be very different and start looking for solutions that
will provide the maximum possible amount of stability and institutions that
can bounce back from insults rapidly and strongly.