livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] muskovy ducks

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: CHERYL WESOLOWSKI <mullski1@msn.com>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] muskovy ducks
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:16:33 -0400

This is just another dumbing down thought process by our irresponsible government, taxation w/o representation. Muscovies are no more invasive than any other barnyard farm poultry and if population were a problem it could easily be controlled.  Funny who the government has all this time to create stupid laws but doesn't address all the problems created by cafo's(follow the money).  Ya wonder who was pushing to get these laws pushed thru?  As the government is focusing on such a moronic thought process such as national identity for livestock it completely dropped the ball in invasive species that are decimating our native floral, ie asian carp, sea lamprey, zebra mussels, emerald ash borer, west nile virus, etc., I think I could go on for quite a while here.