livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable/Aliza/grasshoppers

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable/Aliza/grasshoppers
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

Wow Debbie - What did I do to deserve that deluge?  I will ask again off list but I dont know where you think I support  hereditary faults in dairy goats.  I am sorry I havent answered your last private email to you but I have had 4 deaths in my family this year on top of a miscarriage in December and I am not really on top of my mail.

I am glad you found a good solution to your grasshopper problem though and that it may help another gardener  to a great solution.

Blessings,

Aliza
www.eftashland.com

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman