livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sustainable
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

Harvey has said he does this on his site but he has learned to really manage them and when they are in and when they are out.  www.themodernhomestead.us (harvey's site) is the best resource I have found for managing poultry to do what they do best - eat bugs/weeds and make eggs and meat.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman