livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Black Soldier Flys

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Black Soldier Flys
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:43:45 +0100

I have been looking for a few years now how to get something like this started here on our farm in Ireland and found only a void.
One man complained about black soldier flies in a compost heap some 400 miles from where I am but he put lime on them to get rid of them and that was that.
john

----- Original Message ----- From: <paul@oneseedling.com>