livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] sewage systems

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] sewage systems
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:24:02 +0100

.We don't want to pollute water that is critical to the city and we can't afford to have odor problems due to both the guests and close proximity of hikers, etc.

What we found out the hard way is that if one never uses hard bacteria- killing agents to clean toilets there is no smell ever. The stink comes within minutes of putting anti bacterial soap in the system. Yopu can not put these blue pills in your flush tank and hope to have no smell.
john