livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Garden plans/solar water systems

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Garden plans/solar water systems
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

There is a great yahoo group called simplysolar that has all sorts of tested plans for doing solar hot water systems.  The folks over there are actual doers and are very very helpful folks.  I highly recommend it.

Blessings,

Aliza
www.eftashland.com

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman