livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Food Safety and Modernization Act SB-510

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Food Safety and Modernization Act SB-510
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:19:28 -0600

Actually, no. AM radio? You've got to be kidding.

If you want inflammatory then here's a better one:
http://www.tendergrassfedmeat.com/2010/03/08/stop-senate-bill-s-510-save-organic-food/

And these kind of bills have been kicking around for quite a while, like
hundreds of dumb bills that get introduced for political grandstanding but
never see the light of day. I'm a small grower and I'm not worried. They'd
need an army of bureaucrats to enforce it and they can't afford it. It
doesn't pass the laugh test.