livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One Deadly Ingredient

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: ruggierop@earthlink.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One Deadly Ingredient
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:38:10 -0700

Our cooking has been unavoidably limited this winter. As for what's on topic
here, we're basically talking about food from the land versus food from the
factory. Which ties in directly with what's healthy or what guarantees job
security for the whole medical industry ... not off topic at all unless we
insist on compartmentalizing different aspects of the same thing.

We just read a report claiming a retiring couple today needs an average of
$250,000 including savings, allowing for insurance deductibles, copays, and
everything else it costs to live. How we feed ourselves may mean quality of
life in later years, or dying in poverty. Ounce of prevention.