livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One DeadlyIngredient

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One DeadlyIngredient
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:19:47 -0600

Well, I asked Sandie if we had enough to retire. She went over the books and decided we do. I asked her if she was sure that we would enough to not have to worry about working again. She said we did. I asked her one more time if we could have a decent life style and she assured me we would provided neither of us live past Sunday. HHHHMMMM

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Ruggiero" <ruggierop@earthlink.net>