livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One Deadly Ingredient

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: ruggierop@earthlink.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 7 "Healthy" Foods That Contain One Deadly Ingredient
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:04:22 -0700

That was my own lead in, not part of it. As for canned food I'm sure you're
aware some commercial canning adds HFCS and other goodies. Of course home
canning etc. doesn't include these villains...

You're way ahead of me; I've only learned of some of these things to avoid in
more or less recent research and for my own medical reasons. Store shopping
is a real problem when you try to dodge everything with HFCS, MSG, and
glutamate in all its disguises. Since we won't go near Whole Paycheck, that
leaves only two places for us in a city the size of Albuquerque. Even then we
have to go around reading ingredients.