livingontheland - [Livingontheland] When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:45:10 -0800 (PST)

Doug,

Thanks for this, haven't had a chance to read the full article. Been trying to figure out what happened to a close friend of mine who had inexplicable and apparently unconnected symptoms and then later took their own life. The whole thing has been racking my brain for months. She had a lot of stress and worry in her life, and it may explain some of the symptoms she had. She swore it wasn't psychological at the time , but it was really mind numbing to try to figure out what was causing her suffering (even harder now that I can't ask).