livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:47:07 -0800 (PST)

---Thanks Doug,

I recently completed a good portion of the applied aromatherapy training I've
been working on this past year and am now officially a CARE Intern --
www.raindroptraining.com One of the trainings I went to was a 4 day
workshop on teaching people how to address their own emotional needs using
essential oils, a bible based dis-ease/spiritual book, and a fabulous book
with charts that connect emotions to YL essential oils and acupuncture alarm
points. It's incredibly beautiful stuff that I've been seeing and learning
as I go.

One of the fascinating things for me personally has been the expanded
vocabulary involving all the more subtle emotions one can experience and the
associated organs impacted!

The Lord designed these plants for our health and we often do not avail
ourselves of them out of sheer ignorance. The variety of plant matter on the
planet gives us something for anything we could possibly need and the
essential oils are the info carriers in the plants and can do the same in our
bodies.

I now use young living oils daily and am continually amazed at their
effectiveness and pleasantness in use, no more popping multiple supplements
for this gal! I am hankering for fresh greens from my own garden though
now, the oils can't replace good nutrition, they just enhance it and our
body's ability to utilize the nutrients we put in.

Carrie Shepard, CI
www.tulsacareintensive.eventsbot.com
YL#941653