livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] weevils in beans/lentils?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] weevils in beans/lentils?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:58:14 -0800 (PST)

I live in east TX where I hoped the presence of bigger trees, greener, and such would nurture my soul but I was wrong. It is sand
soil and sour people with no scruples, heart, ? I am wanting to leave here. It is very late to leave:).  I don't owe money so I may be able to escape but to play the same game again, crooks to separate me from my money???.  I am really about out of motivation.
I do have a wonderful dairy herd, small disease free and a heart dog/livestock dog that guards them and is an unbelieveable being if any of you have a permanent place for them.