livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Becoming a Third World Nation

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie McDonald <lbirke1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Becoming a Third World Nation
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:15:03 -0800 (PST)

I won't get off into the health insurance nightmare, except to say they take out a big chunk every month for it but I can't afford the deductibles even as a government retiree.

How crooked is this world, my husband was an airline pilot. When he died his airline immediately tried every way to mess me over for my insurance. They finally won by changing the passwords and using the typical non existant phone contact, so I could not access my account, I had learned to be very smart up till then by sending in my premiums(which I learned from my husbands friend in the airline I was not to have to even pay, should have been provided for me) with a signature required as they tried to get rid of me that way and they finally quit sending me my premiums but as I said, I had no way to contact anyone.